Utah High Performance Athlete Membership Year: September 1 through August 31
Step by step instructions on how to purchase your Utah Full Athlete Membership:
- Go to www.usawmembership.com
- Create a free account
- Go to profiles and "claim" your old USA profile or if you have not had a USA Card before create a new profile.
- You can "claim" all your kids under your profile for example. If I have 3 kids that wrestle you can claim all 3 under your profile as their parent.
- After you create or claim all your profiles go to "memberships" to purchase your Utah Full Athlete Membership.
- Follow instructions on the page to purchase your card. When it asks for type of membership you will choose the Utah High Performance Athlete Membership.
- If you have trouble purchasing your card please text or call Jeff Newby at 801-358-4933 and he will help you through the process.
Utah High Performance Athlete Membership Valid for: Kids, cadet, junior, F.I.L.A. Junior World, university, senior, veterans’-level competition at all competition levels, and club practices. No limitations on style, geography, or level of competition. Includes: USA Wrestling gear, custom membership card, discounts, downloadable video, exclusive DVDs, and more.
Additional Benefits of the Utah High Performance Athlete Membership:
- Personalized High Performance Membership Card
- Exclusive USA Wrestling High Performance Member cinch bag
- High Performance ASICS Headband
- 4 DVD videos containing USA Wrestling exclusive content
- $50 in additional USA Wrestling video downloads at TheWrestlingGreats.com
- Birthday card signed by Olympic Team Members
- 3 Olympic Team promotional posters - one for each style
- $10 coupon code at TheWrestlingGreats.com good towards the purchase of any non-USA Wrestling instructional or entertainment on the website
Membership benefits for the Utah High Performance Athlete Membership include:
- Gets you into the local and national events
- Secondary, non-duplicating sports accident insurance provided by an outside carrier. There is sports-accident supplemental benefits provided to USA Wrestling members who participate in limited non-sanctioned events. This insurance coverage includes a deductible, co-payment provisions and other conditions of the policy (details will be provided to club administrators); coverage includes practice, participation and even some travel
- Gets you coaches and officials that have been background checked
- Has a subsidized travel program for advanced wrestlers
- Each member gets email notification for all Utah tournaments, information and announcements
- Can qualify for National Teams and receive significant financial aid
- The privilege to compete and take advantage of events, camps, clinics, international exchanges, and club programs
- You also have access to our Online Broadcasts website located on TheMat.com